Due to many reasons people, have moved away from working in the office and are now working from home, or at remote sites. Our All-in-One Solutions provides you with your choice of Headsets and the accompanying cables to connect to a Deskphone, a Cell Phone or a Laptop/Desktop PC.
Each Solution includes :
I x TruVoice Headset of your choice (Mono or Duo)
1 x Smart Connection cable for your Desk or Home Phone
1 x USB Cable with In-Line controls for your Laptop or Desktop PC.
1 x 3.5mm Cable for your Cell/Smart Phones (Please note some Apple/Samsung Galaxy phones will require the 3.5mm adapter, which is not included)
The first thing to understand about commercial grade is that the cable ends in what the industry calls a “quick-disconnect” connection. This connection allows you to leave your on at all times and quickly disconnect from the bottom cable when you need to walk away from your desk.
A quick disconnect is unique to each manufacturer so you can’t mix and match between brands (Our QD Connection is the a Plantronics Style Cable, so our headsets will work on any Plantronics Equipment without Issue) A quick disconnect is made to be pulled apart and re-connected an endless amount of times without ever wearing out.
The Big advantage to using a Quick Disconnect headset is that you can use the same headset on any manufacturer of desk phone or any other communication device by simply switching the headset onto a different bottom cable.
Our Smart Cord
Features Eight Separate Wiring Schemes to allow you to connect to 99% of any
telephones with an RJ9 connection– Including three with in-built microphone
amplification. The Amplification enables perfect operation with telephones that
require extra signal gain such as Cisco, Panasonic, Nortel and Some Avaya
models, Plus many more IP Phones.
Just Connect the Cable to your Y Training cable via the QD Connection, Click the slider switch from one position to the next until a dial tone is heard. Its that Simple
The TruVoice USB Adapter Cable is Specifically designed for UC Platforms & Softphone Solutions, such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Team, Zoom, Cisco Jabba, Avaya One X and many more Office Communicator systems. The Cable is a Plug and Play device as does not require any Software installation to connect with your laptop/PC and compatible Mac/Windows Devices
To Connect to your Laptop
Our USB Adapter Cable is Specifically designed for UC Platforms & Softphone Solutions, such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Team, Zoom, Cisco Jabba, Avaya One X and many more Office Communicator systems. The Cable is a Plug and Play device as does not require any Software installation to connect with your laptop/PC and compatible Mac/Windows Devices
The 3.5mm Cable will allow you to connect your TruVoice Headset to most Cell/Smart phones that have a 3.5mm Jack Plug – Please Note the latest Apple/Samsung Galaxy phones will require the 3.5mm adapter, which is not included
· Adaptability of the Headsets - By swapping out the bottom connection cable you can connect your QD Headsets to allow it to be used it on a PC/Laptop, Cell Phone and various different Telephone models/manufacturers without have to buy a completely new solution.
· Durability – All of our QD Telecom Headsets have been designed and manufactured for heavy usage in Offices and Call Centers, utilizing sturdy plastics, Die Cast Aluminum and Chrome components.
· Save Time – If your headset/cable should become faulty, you don’t need to replace the entire unit, whichever item becomes faulty it can be swapped out quickly to allow your agents to continue to work.
· All Day Wearing comfort - again we knew our headsets had to be able to survive a full 8 hour working day, so making the headset comfortable for the agent to wear for long periods became paramount.
· Lifetime Warranty - All of our TruVoice QD Headsets come with a full Lifetime Warranty, as we are confident that the quality and durability are of the highest standard. We are the only Headset brand to offer this.
· Storage & Safekeeping – All of QD Headsets are designed so that you can fold the ear caps to allow easier storage in Laptop bags etc. We provide a drawstring carry bag so you can have the cables and headset stored together.
If you have any more questions regarding any of our headsets or have already purchased and you are struggling to get our headset to work with your telephone we are here to help.
Phone Support : + 888 448 5556
Live Chat: Simply click chat to us in the bottom right hand side of the website